Enjoy the magic of camp for a day and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Our PA days offer a fun-filled day. All activities will be dependent upon the weather. We’ll plan on spending lots of time enjoying the outdoors!
- Horseback Riding
- Cross-country Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Farm animals
- Arts and Crafts
- Nature Exploration
Day campers will enjoy nutritious home cooked lunch prepared by Circle R staff and served in the main lodge. Circle R will also provide morning and afternoon snacks as well as cold drinks throughout the day. Bus transportation is provided with stops located throughout the city. Our staff travel on the buses with the campers every day. Circle R believes that Day Camp program actually begins and ends on the bus!
Bus Stop Locations:
- Masonville Public School (25 Hillview Blvd.)
- Ryerson Public School (940 Waterloo St.)
- Wortley Public School (301 Wortley Rd.)
- SW Optimist Park (682 SOuthdale Rd. W. Near Bostwick Rd.)
- Bryon Northview Public School (1370 Commissioners Rd W. @ Stephen St.)
- Oakridge Centre (760 Hyde Park Rd. beside CIBC)
PA Day Camp is always a blast at the Ranch! Our commitment remains: to ensure a quality camp experience where all campers are engaged in a physically and emotionally safe environment, ideal for growth and development. Together we learn and discover in a place where everyone can feel at home.
2017-2018 PA Day Camps:
- September 29, 2017
- October 27, 2017
- November 17, 2017
- January 19, 2018
- April 27, 2018
- June 8, 2018
If you would like to print forms and mail or fax them to us click here