Enjoy the magic of camp for a day and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Our PA days offer a fun-filled day. All activities will be dependent upon the weather. We’ll plan on spending lots of time enjoying the outdoors! Our commitment remains: to ensure a quality camp experience where all campers are engaged in a physically and emotionally safe environment, ideal for growth and development. Together we learn and discover in a place where everyone can feel at home. PA Day Camp is always a blast at the Ranch!
Volunteering: Opportunities are available for grades 8 and up, depending on experience. Contact us for details.
Timing: Camp runs 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Bus stops are between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. as well as 4:30 p.m. and 5:35 p.m.
Activities: weather dependent and change slightly between PA Days:
- Western horseback riding
- Cross-country Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Nature connection games
- Visit our horses, sheep, goats, pot-bellied pig, and chickens at the farm
- Tractor-pulled hayride
- Archery (grade 3 and up)
- Arts and Crafts
- String Games (“Cat’s Cradle” and more)
PA Day campers enjoy nutritious home cooked lunch prepared by Circle R staff and served in the main lodge. Circle R will also provide morning and afternoon snacks as well as cold drinks throughout the day. Bus transportation is provided with stops located throughout the city. Our staff travel with the campers and we believe that PA Day camp fun begins and ends on the bus with songs and games!
Bus Stop Locations:
- Masonville Public School (25 Hillview Blvd.)
- Ryerson Public School (940 Waterloo St.)
- Wortley Public School (301 Wortley Rd.)
- SW Optimist Park (682 Southdale Rd. W. Near Bostwick Rd.)
- Bryon Northview Public School (1370 Commissioners Rd W. @ Stephen St.)
- Oakridge Centre (760 Hyde Park Rd. beside CIBC)
2019-2020 PA Day Camps:
- Sept 27, 2019
- Oct 25 2019
- Nov 15, 2019
- Jan 24, 2020
- Mar 6, 2020
- June 5, 2020
Cost: See application form
Printable Forms (to view, mail, email, or fax) – click here