Why work at Circle R Ranch?
- Provide the best possible camp experience for the campers
- Build leadership skills
- Create friendships
- Have fun
- Connect with nature
It is a place to make great friends and memories that will last forever. It is a chance to spend quality time in nature while you learn about yourself and the world around you. It is a place where you will be challenged in a way that allows ultimate personal growth. By meeting those challenges, you get to learn skills that will help you anywhere and everywhere in life. You’ll also get to have a lot of fun!
Thank you for your interest in spring and/or summer employment at Circle R Ranch. We are currently hiring for a variety of summer staff positions in July & August, with the possibility of delivering school programs in spring and fall as well. Please review the information below and in the Staff Information Package to see if working at Circle R Ranch could be a good fit for you.
Goals of an Excellent Staff Member
- Appropriate Risk Taking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Environmental Steward
- Nature Connection
- Personal Development
- Physical Literacy
- Problem Solving
What do you need to apply?
- Believe in the value of camp
- Staff application and resume
- Commitment to contract
- Do your personal best to develop and carry out “Goals of an Excellent Staff Member”
- Standard First Aid with CPR C (or higher level of First Aid training. Ideal to have at time of applying but it is okay to apply without this as long as you are able to successfully complete by end of April. Include upcoming course date on application.)
- Other certifications depending on position (see Staff Information Package)
- Clear criminal record (We will have you complete the Police Information Check after interview process has started. We use a company called Sterling BackCheck and would send you the link all online and costs $30)
- Finished grade 11 at minimum
We need staff for a variety of summer staff positions in July & August, with the possibility of delivering school programs in May and June. Typically we require any spring staff to also work the summer contract but some exceptions may be possible.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Counselor (day and overnight options)
- Day Camp Program Director
- Program/Support Staff
- Section Head
- Assistant Head Cook
- Kitchen Staff
- Waterfront Director
- First Aid Specialist
For more information about job descriptions and duties, please see the Staff Information Package (Summer Camp)
Where to Send Staff Applications
Leah Riehl, Co-Camp Director: email@example.com